Welcome to the sought after neighbourhood of Parkallen - This 3-bedroom home for quiet working people or students that want a nice restful and safe place to call home. We also welcome families with children.
This beautiful 3 bedroom bright and spacious home is full of character and right across the street from the Parkallen elementary and daycare green space.
- 3 nice sized bedrooms
- Lots of storage space
- hardwood floors throughout except in Kitchen (linoleum) and bathroom
- Ceramic Tiled Bathroom
- Fridge, gas range and stove, plus a...
- ...built in dishwasher
- window coverings
- Tired of finding your clothes on top of the dryer? Tired of having to wait for laundry machines? Your own washer and dryer just down the stairs...
- Invite the whole team over after the game…warmth of the west sun in your own landscaped and protected back yard!!
Close to Major Amenities
- Centrally located just south of the Whyte Ave and the University, U of A Hospital, the Kaye Clinic
- Close to the artsy Parkallen shopping district including Parkallen Restaurant: close to the city’s desirable stores, theatres, and groceries.
- Great access to downtown, central and south Edmonton
- Only a short walk to the LRT and transit
- Walking distance to the river valley, Foote Field and the Saville Centre
- Easy access to shopping, entertainment and great restaurants
Utilities ADDITIONAL - you hook up your own Power, Gas, Water, Garbage and Sewer and control the plan you are on
Parking – single garage with driveway and street parking. Say Goodbye to storage issues…Feel great knowing your camping gear, bicycles and gardening supplies are safe and accessible in your garage.
Pets - SMALL Dog OR Cat ok with a Pet Fee ($50/month dog $25/month cat)
No Smoking (outdoor smoking permitted)
Yearly Lease Preferred. Credit Check and References will be required with applications.
Call with any questions and to make this your new home. Please leave me a message if I can't get to your call – we value your time and will call you back as soon as we are able to.