Advertise With RentBoard
How It Works
- Create an account.
- Create listing for your vacancy.
- Add credits to your account and post your listing
Advertising with RentBoard is a bit unique. When you post a listing, you pay for only the advertising days that you use, not a flat monthly listing fee. Therefore, if your property rents quickly, your cost will be extremely low compared to other listing sites. We charge as low as $0.90 per day!
When you post your listing, 1 credit is used for the day. When you have found your new tenant, turn OFF your listing. Any remaining credit in your account can then be used to advertise your next vacancy!
What does and listing on Rentboard.ca get you?
- Exposure to over 400,000 renters per month
- E-mail notifications sent out to thousands of potential tenants wanting to know when new rental ads are posted
- Ability to edit your ad anytime
- UNLIMITED pictures you can upload yourself and change anytime
- Include MULTIPLE YouTube videos and/or MatterPort 3D tours in your ad.
- Email inquiries from potential tenants are sent directly to you
- Statistics showing the number of times your ad has been viewed
- Your ad gets saved in our database for easy re-posting
- Your ad is automatically syndicated to other rental sites