Visit our Website: https://www.caprent.com/apartments-for-rent/halifax-ns/park-victoria/
All your needs are within walking distance at Park Victoria Apartments in the bustling south end of Halifax. Aside from the building's secure & pristine suites, you'll feel right at home with stunning views of the city streets & harbour.
After running your errands at the local shops, take pause in one of the neighbourhood's many green spaces, such as the Halifax Public Gardens and Gorsebrook Park. In a quick pinch, get everything you need from the on-site convenience store, or skip the dishes and enjoy dinner at the on-site restaurant.
With 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments for rent in Halifax, it's easy to imagine life at Park Victoria Apartments. Convenience extends to your guests with non-resident parking available. Inquire about our military, senior and capital Health incentives when you rent at Park Victoria.
What's included in your rent
Have Questions? Contact the Property Manager: (902) 404-7676
- All Major Credit Cards Accepted Via RentMoola
- Social room with home theater and WIFI
- Some renovated suites include stainless steel appliances
- Cat and Dog Friendly
- Cable ready, large suites
- Private balconies
- Intercom security
- Amazing views of the city and harbour
- Laundry on every floor
- Indoor and outdoor parking
- Restaurant and convenience store on site
- Women only fitness centre on site
- No installation fees for Eastlink phone, cable and Internet
- Shopping malls & grocery stores just down the street. Enjoy a moment of peace in the neighbourhood's countless parks, such as the Halifax Public Gardens and Gorsebrook Park.
- With a walk score of 97 and a transit score of 96, your commute can be easy as ever with public transit stops moments from your door.
- Dalhousie University, Kings College and St. Mary's University are within walking distance from home. Easy access to Victoria General Hospital and IWK Health Centre will offer peace of mind for families, couples and single tenants alike.
- Experience life in Halifax to the fullest by visiting famous attractions like Fisherman's Cove, Citadel Hill and Point Pleasant Park.