362 FRIEL ST, UNIT 11 - UNFURNISHED 1 BEDROOM
There are plenty food and shopping options just around the corner on Laurier Ave (2 minute walk)...
- Pizza Lover's
- Laurier Social House
- The MoonDog, Pub & Grill
- Al Basha Shawarma
10 Minute walk to Loblaws grocery store (363 Rideau Street)
Our neighbourhood is a walking persons dream. Short distance to
- 5 minute walk to University of Ottawa
- 6 Minute walk to Le Cordon Bleu Ottawa Culinary Arts Institute
- 10 Minute walk to Parliament Hill
- 10 Minute walk to Rideau Centre
- 10 Minute walk to Rideau Canal
- 15 Minute walk to the ByWard Market
- 20 Minute walk to the National Gallery of Canada
- 35 Minute walk to the Canadian Museum of History
***CONTACT US TODAY***
Feel free to contact us directly if you have any questions or concerns!
Didn't find what you were looking for?
We offer a large network of both furnished and unfurnished apartments across the whole city of Ottawa.
Contact us and let us know exactly what you're looking for and we will do our best to accommodate your needs!
This nice heritage apartment building named Traymore, located in Sandy Hill (Downtown), features unfurnished bachelor, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments, available on long term basis.
Our apartment provides amenities such as kitchen, fridge, oven, stove, parking ($120/month extra) and coin operated laundry machines located in a shared laundry room in the basement of the building. Hydro is not included
It is well organized and suitable for students or working professionals looking for accommodation on a long term basis.
The closest intersection is Laurier Av and King Edward Ave.
Clean, stylish and newly renovated apartments located in this heritage building in Sandy Hill will suit your needs.
- Balcony (In select units)