This 20 storey building contains 160 apartments for rent in downtown Montreal. Built in the late ’70s, it is beautifully maintained and located in one of the most vibrant areas of the city between Sherbrooke and de Maisonneuve Streets. Shops, grocery stores, cinemas, theatres and restaurants are all located nearby.
Its enviable location allows Concordia students to attend their classes within minutes. Public transit users will appreciate the fact they can walk to Guy-Concordia or Atwater metro stations in just a few minutes.
Parking from: $150.00
What's included in your rent
Have Questions? Contact the Property Manager: (514) 819-3371
- All Major Credit Cards Accepted Via
- Laundry room
- Underground parking
- Indoor pool
- Superintendent on site
- Less than 5 minutes walk from Concordia university
- Just next to Sainte-Catherine street.
- A short walk from the Bell center, home of the Montreal Canadiens
- Take a few steps outside to find many restaurants, coffee shops, bars, shops, grocery stores, parks, schools, cinemas, pharmacies, Museums