New solid front steps welcome you to this place that you could call home. Hardwood flooring leads you into the large living room with a supersized window allow more natural light to pour in. The kitchen has been upgraded in recent years, featuring extra maple cabinetry, subway tile backsplash, new countertops, and newer appliances.
You can easily look onto the park like backyard while preparing dinner. South facing yard with lots of sunlight. The 4 piece bath has been fully updated including a stylish vanity and tile. There is storage everywhere, with extra built in shelving. New windows, new siding, new chimney and also brand new shingles keep utility costs low.
Two blocks to Millcreek Ravine and three blocks to Hazeldean park, quiet neighbourhood surrounded by mature trees. Close to Whyte ave and downtown.
• 3 bedrooms and 4 piece bath, with oversized single garage
• Upgraded kitchen with newer appliances
• New window etc. to help to reduce the utility cost
• Big storage area
• Huge south faced and fenced backyard
• Two blocks from main bus route to downtown, one transfer to university of Alberta
• Two blocks to Millcreek Ravine and 3 blocks to Hazeldean park
• A few blocks away from the amenities (grocery store, medical clinic, bakery, dollar store and convenience store)
• Parking in the garage/concrete pad/street
Please contact Daryl 780-893-9688 to book an appointment. *** This is main floor only *** Basement has separate entrance, and laundry room is shared in public place. Serious inquires only, no pet, no smoking, we will conduct credit and job/rental reference check. Utilities not included. (share 60% of utilities, could be included in the rent).