Are you looking for hassle-free living close to schools, shopping, restaurants and theatre? Then look no further. This unit is ideal for a young professional, graduate student with a family, or retiree.
This recently built, bright spacious 1457-square foot two-story unit with 3 bedrooms and 1.5 bathrooms located at 931 Glasgow is the place for you. It’s the perfect location, an outstanding property at University Village on the border of Kitchener and Waterloo, minutes from the universities and the Boardwalk shopping centre.
Relax or BBQ on the large private deck overlooking a beautiful wooded lot in this highly desirable free standing unit.
The main floor features a separate entryway with generous closet, a full kitchen with 3 modern black appliances as well as a dining area, a half bathroom, the utility/laundry room and a separate spacious living room / dining room.
Upstairs consists of 2 over sized bedrooms and one average sized bedroom (excellent for an office) as well as a full bathroom with shower/tub combo. Ample storage and closet space throughout.
Enjoy five modern appliances, plus central air and a water softener. Parking, Canada Post box, and Molok garbage disposal conveniently located within 20 meters
• We’re looking for long term tenant (2-year minimum).
• Non-smoking, no pets.
• Rent: $1,400 per month, first and last month rent due upon application approval.
• Rent does NOT include utilities.
• Condo fees and outdoor maintenance are included as part of the rent.
• Available immediately.
• 3 bedrooms. 1457 square feet.
• His and her master bedroom closets
• Walk out to 12x10 deck (with secure storage underneath) overlooking wooded lot
• Bright clean look featuring warm oak flooring and cabinets.
• Modern kitchen appliances including a fridge, stove, range hood and dishwasher
• Tile backsplash in kitchen
• Energy efficient washer/dryer and utility sink in laundry room
• Upgraded flooring and door hardware throughout (laminate flooring on main level, carpet upstairs, ceramic tile in laundry room)
• Fresh paint throughout.
• Water softener, forced air gas heat and air conditioning.
• Designated parking spot and ample visitors parking on site
• Closest major intersection at Fischer Hallman Rd and University Ave
• Less than 10 minutes’ drive to universities, uptown Waterloo and high-tech companies.
• Easy walking distance to grocery store, pharmacy, bank, YMCA daycare, schools, Tim Horton’s, bus route, parks, trails and much more.
• Minutes to Board Walk and Ira Needles shopping, various gyms, restaurants and entertainment
• Minutes to 401 and hwy7/8