Visit our Website: https://www.caprent.com/apartments-for-rent/toronto-on/kings-club/
OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK!
Monday to Friday: 9am to 7pm
Saturday & Sunday: 10am to 5pm
Rental Office is located in the Kings Club Building at 1100 King Street West 4th Floor
Experience serious living without the investment - Kings Club is a new purpose-built rental building that offers all the amenities of a condo without the commitment of a mortgage.
Located in the heart of Liberty Village, Kings Club offers beautiful downtown Toronto apartments for rent with stainless steel appliances, in-suite laundry, and building amenities like a rooftop infinity pool, yoga room and fitness centre.
Aside from the opportunity to rent a brand new bachelor, 1 bedroom, 1 + den, 2 bedroom, 2 +den and 3 bedroom suites, Kings Club residents can easily access three floors of on-site retailers including Shoppers Drug Mart, Longos, Canadian Tire and Kids N Co to name a few.
* 2 + Den units are over 1,000 square feet
Parking from: $175.00
Have Questions? Contact the Property Manager: (416) 306-3051
- Stainless steel fridge, stove, dishwasher, microwave hood range,washer and dryer
- Two-toned kitchen cabinets with under-mount lighting
- Subway tiled glass backsplash for easy clean up
- Two-toned kitchen islands in most suites
- Track lighting in kitchen
- Quartz counter tops
- Contemporary ceramic flooring in bathroom
- Large medicine cabinet in bathroom
- Some suites with glass showers
- Rich laminate flooring
- Smooth finished 9 to 9 ½ foot ceilings
- Pot lights throughout
- Floor to ceiling windows complete with premium window coverings
- Wheelchair accessible suites available
Amenity Features in the building
- Stunning rooftop patio complete with BBQ's and lounge seating
- Rooftop infinity pool with breath taking views
- Convenient parcel service
- Concierge onsite
- 24 security desk
- Yoga studio
- Fitness centre
- Games room
- Large business centre complete with boardroom
- Kids Zone
- 2 levels of resident parking
- Visitor parking underground
- Lockers in 2 different sizes
- Bicycle storage
- WI-FI available in all common areas
- Surround sound in games room, boardroom and fitness centre
Retailers in the building
- Canadian Tire
- Shoppers Drug Mart
- Kids & Company
- Quickly becoming one of Toronto's most up-and-coming neighbourhoods, Liberty Village's industrial-meets-urban style offers a variety of amenities, from trendy coffee shops to elevated dining to popular shops inside the Liberty Market Building.
- With easy access to the 504 King streetcar and the Gardiner Expressway, Liberty Village serves as an urban epi-centre of Toronto's west end.
- Kings Club residents never experience a dull moment in Liberty Village, with BMO Field, Lamport Stadium, Ontario Place, Exhibition Place and Lake Ontario just minutes away.
- Check out popular Toronto offerings all year round like Toronto Fashion Week, TIFF, North by Northeast, Toronto Pride and Caribana.