About the Property
- 1 Month Free on a 12 Month Lease
- Reduced Damage Deposit: $395.00
- Free early possession, subject to unit availability
***$2800.00 in savings on a 12-month lease***
Greenwood Village offers 2 and 3 bedroom townhomes ranging from 1050 to 1200 sq. ft. Beautifully landscaped with plenty of green space Greenwood Village has so much to offer. Elementary Schools close by is a great benefit for those with young children.
- Greenwood Village is a beautiful townhouse community sitting on several acres of land in Sherwood Park.
- Resident management and staff take excellent care of the grounds, lawns and flower beds. Lawns are cut and edged regularly.
- Buildings are well maintained.
- Large Suites include 1 and ½ baths, family size fridge and range and hook ups for washer and dryer.
- Full basement, patio, fenced yard with storage shed and 1 powered parking stall.
- Upgrades include European cabinetry in kitchen and bathrooms, cultured marble countertops and tub surround.
- Sorry, no pets.
- Stainless steel, energy efficient appliances
- Full height kitchen backsplash
- Vinyl tile kitchen floors
- Laminate counters
- Watersaver toilets
- New cupboards
- Ceramic top range
- Greenwood Village is located in a quiet residential neighbourhood close to schools and parks.
- On bus route providing easy accessible transportation.
- Major shopping areas with plenty of amenities are just a short drive away to the east, north and south of Greenwood Village.
- Convenient access to neighbourhood strip mall.
- Schools in the immediate area are Westboro Elementary and Madonna Catholic School.
About the Area
|3 Bedrooms||1.5||1200 sqft.||$1524|
|3 Bedroom Elite||1.5||1200 sqft.||$1674|
- Pets Not Allowed
- Visitor Parking
- No Smoking Allowed
- Outdoor parking
- Convenience store
- Dishwasher available
- Parks nearby
- Schools nearby
- Internet ready
- Cable ready
- Individual thermostats
- Washer in suite
- Dryer in suite
- Vinyl plank floors
- Carpeted floors
- Unfinished Basement
- Linoleum floors
- Greenwood Village - 8252503547