Concerned about COVID-19 while searching for a new home? Please see our comprehensive COVID-19 response plan summary at the bottom of this ad.
2 bedroom starting at $1064 ** to qualified applicants only.
Take advantage of our fabulous "Spring into Summer" Move in Incentive!
Join our community today and get your first 2 months free on a 14 month lease!
( 1st month free and 2nd month prorated over the last 13 months of lease )
Don't miss out on this exclusive offer!
Your new home - Diane Manor is sure to impress with it's beautiful well-kept façade and spacious suites, some with luxury vinyl plank flooring. Enjoy a coffee on your private balcony (some suites) while taking in the sites of the eclectic Inglewood area. Heat, water are included. Cats permitted (upon approval, fees apply). Call Linda today for a viewing!
- Vinyl plank flooring (some suites)
- Balconies with some units
- Heat and water included
- Powered surface parking available
- Large storage room
- Fridge and Stove
- Bright Clean Suites with lots of natural light
Our Response to COVID-19
The emergence of the COVID-19 epidemic has complicated life for everyone, but it has also impacted those looking for a home in unique ways. If you need to look for a home right now, and are concerned (like we all are) about not exposing yourself to infection, maybe you are wondering:
- How can I view my new home?
- How can I meet the team who will be providing me with customer service and get a feel for what kind of people they are?
- How can I learn about variables such as pricing, incentives, and lease term?
- How can I pay a security deposit?
- How do I sign a lease and move-in inspection, and get the keys for my new home?
- What preventative practices are my new home provider committed to?
We understand and share your concerns about your health and the health of your family. Here is what we currently can do to help you limit or avoid direct contact with people:
- FaceTime with you so that we can get to know each other, give you a tour of your new home, and discuss lease pricing, incentives, and term.
- Provide access to our e-transfer email address so that you can pay your security deposit.
- Provide access to our online application portal for submission of application documents.
- Send you your lease documents through our online signing system for signature.
- Put your keys in a secure lockbox and provide you with the access code so that you can gain access to your new home on your own.
- Complete your move-in inspection in advance and leave it on the kitchen counter in your new home. You can then sign it and drop it off at our office mailbox.
Here are the things we are working on to improve what we are already doing:
- Preparing 360 degree virtual tours of available suites for publishing on our website and in our ads.
- Preparing video interviews with our key staff so that you can get to know them virtually, and get a feel for how much they care about you and your family.
Here is what we are doing to protect our residents from community transmission of COVID-19:
- We are disinfecting all high touch common area surfaces twice per day (e.g. door handles, stair railings, laundry machines, mailboxes, etc.).
- We are providing customer service virtually (e.g. by email, phone call, and text).
- If maintenance technicians are required to enter your suite to perform critical maintenance, they wear face masks and gloves while in your suite.
- Each of our staff me