Located steps to downtown (Richmond & Mill) this location is perfect for Western & Downtown Fanshawe Students! These are furnished, student town homes for rent.
Save the travel time to the property and meet us on skype or facetime! Simply copy and paste this link into your browser to a book a Skype/Facebook tour: http://bit.ly/83StGeorgeSkype
NOW LEASING FOR MAY 2019 - 12 Month Leases Available
**LIMITED TIME HOLIDAY OFFERS**
- First 10 people to sign a lease get $500 CREDIT *
- $300 CREDIT for EVERY 12/8 month lease signed before Jan 1st !
- London Townhouses: refer-a-friend offer is DOUBLED until Jan 1st !
* must sign within 24hr of application approval
Top Reasons to live at 83 St George:
• Mins from downtown London – you can walk to Richmond Row
• Modern suite elements:
- Updated kitchen including new appliances & dishwasher
- Laminate flooring – super easy cleaning
- Black out blinds in rooms and living room
- Central air-conditioning
- LARGE living areas furnished including television, living room furniture, barstools for the kitchen islands
- Fully furnished bedroom with double bed, desk and storage – ask about our linens program
• High-Speed Wi-Fi included
• Personal fob entry to each room & suite
• Shuttle service to school Monday – Friday (pick-up/drop-off at 75 Ann St)
• Use of the Amazing onsite amenities at 75 Ann Street including:
- 24/7 Fitness facility, including weekly yoga classes
- Study rooms
- Huge theatre room – regular events like UFC, Big Brother, Bachelor etc.
• The MARQ Residence life programs – regular resident events
How to view the suite:
1. View in person - Swing by our rental office at 75 Ann Street - Open Monday - Sunday
2. View our virtual tour online! http://bit.ly/83StGeorgeVideo
How to get in touch with us:
1. Text #Book to 1 844-815-1889 to receive a link to our online booking portal
2. Call our Customer Care Team: 1-844-895-0862 - Open Monday - Friday 9AM - 8PM, Saturdays & Sundays 10AM-6:30PM
3. Copy and paste this link into your browser to a book an appointment online: http://bit.ly/83StGeorgeBook