Beautiful Virginia Park/Highlands 3 Bedroom home with 2 bedrooms on mainfloor and 1 bedroom in the cool privacy of the basement. This bright and clean "carpetless" home has been recently updated and is ready to move in. Check out the Video Tour link above!
If you value location and lifestyle, then this is the place for you. Live immediately across the street from Borden Park, with access to the swimming pool and beach in the summer and BBQ in the park! You'll also be living one block from the river valley trails and minutes from downtown in desirable Virginia Park in Highlands, voted 4th best neighbourhood to live in all of Edmonton by Avenue magazine.
Move in now and get one month FREE Rent! (Last month of your 12 month lease)
Available – Now
Monthly Rent - $1,397.00
Security Deposit - $1,100.00
Garage is currently rented separately for storage and is not included in the rent, but may be available upon request for $125/month.
Utilities are NOT included. All utilities are the responsibility of the tenant.
Pet Rent is $25/Cat/Month and $50/Dog/Month
Family Friendly building – would also suit professional single/couple, student
No Smoking (outdoor is permitted)
• Approximately 800 square feet on main floor ( over 1500 total)
• 2 Large Bedrooms on Main floor (vinyl plank floors throughout)
• 1 large bedroom in basement (laminate floors)
• Oak Hardwood floors throughout main level
• Bright living room with picture window and oak hardwood floors
• Recently renovated with new windows/door/bathroom
• 1 full bath with tub and shower (newer floors!!)
• Kitchen with lots of cupboard space and tons of light
• Electric Stove
• Deck and private fenced backyard with garden shed storage
• Laundry with Washer and Dryer
• Tons of storage throughout
• Newer Furnace and hot water tank
• Parking spots and Plug-in
• No smoking in house
• In historic Virginia Park neighbourhood,
• Great access to the Yellowhead, 50 Street, Fort Road, Wayne Gretzky Drive
• Perfect location for students at Condordia, U of A, Nait, Vanguard, or Grant MacEwan
• Easy access to central and North East Edmonton
• Right across from Borden Park, featuring fire pits, kids playground/wading
pool/summer programs, tennis courts and outdoor swimming pool and beach!!
• On major bus route and 10 minute walk from LRT station
• 5 minute walk from Save On Foods grocery store/mall
Yearly Lease Preferred. Credit Check and References will be required with applications
We are a family who are committed to making your living experience fantastic. Call today to start the viewing process!