Visit our Website: https://www.caprent.com/apartments-for-rent/toronto-on/kings-club/
Rental Office is located at 61 Hanna Ave (between the Rogers store and TD bank)
Experience serious living without the investment - Kings Club is a new purpose-built rental building that offers all the amenities of a condo without the commitment of a mortgage.
Located in the heart of Liberty Village, Kings Club offers beautiful downtown Toronto apartments for rent with stainless steel appliances, in-suite laundry, and building amenities like a rooftop infinity pool, yoga room and fitness centre.
Aside from the opportunity to rent a brand new bachelor, 1 bedroom, 1 + den, 2 bedroom, 2 +den and 3 bedroom suites, Kings Club residents can easily access three floors of on-site retailers including Shoppers Drug Mart, Longos, Canadian Tire and Kids N Co to name a few.
* 2 + Den units are over 1,000 square feet
Parking from: $175.00
Have Questions? Contact the Property Manager: (416) 306-3051
- Stainless steel fridge, stove, dishwasher, microwave hood range, washer and dryer
- Two-toned kitchen cabinets with under-mount lighting
- Subway tiled glass backsplash for easy clean up
- Two-toned kitchen islands in most suites
- Track lighting in kitchen
- Quartz counter tops
- Contemporary ceramic flooring in bathroom
- Large medicine cabinet in bathroom
- Some suites with glass showers
- Rich laminate flooring
- Smooth finished 9 to 9 ½ foot ceilings
- Pot lights throughout
- Floor to ceiling windows complete with premium window coverings
- Stunning rooftop patio complete with BBQ's
- Enjoy breathtaking views from the rooftop infinity pool
- Direct access from inside to onsite retailers, including Longo's, Canadian Tire, Shoppers Drug Mart, Kids & Company plus more to come
- Special offers to Kings Club residents for Kids N Co Daycare
- Convenient parcel service and concierge onsite
- Yoga and fitness centre
- State of the art media room
- Games room
- Large business centre complete with boardroom
- Kids Zone
- 3 levels of resident parking
- Visitor parking underground
- Electrical stalls parking spaces available for residents
- Lockers available for rent, 2 different sizes
- Bicycle storage available for rent
- Electrical stalls
- Quickly becoming one of Toronto's most up-and-coming neighbourhoods, Liberty Village's industrial-meets-urban style offers a variety of amenities, from trendy coffee shops to elevated dining to popular shops inside the Liberty Market Building.
- With easy access to the 504 King streetcar and the Gardiner Expressway, Liberty Village serves as an urban epi-centre of Toronto's west end.
- Kings Club residents never experience a dull moment in Liberty Village, with BMO Field, Lamport Stadium, Ontario Place, Exhibition Place and Lake Ontario just minutes away.
- Check out popular Toronto offerings all year round like Toronto Fashion Week, TIFF, North by Northeast, Toronto Pride and Caribana.