Located steps to downtown - this location is perfect for Western & Downtown Fanshawe Students! All inclusive, furnished, student homes for rent.
Save the travel time to the property and meet us on Skype or Facetime! Simply copy & paste this link to book a Skype/Facebook tour: http://bit.ly/75AnnSkype
Now Leasing for 2019 - 12 Month Leases available for May!
**LIMITED TIME HOLIDAY OFFERS**
- First 10 people to sign a lease get $500 CREDIT *
- $300 CREDIT for EVERY 12/8 month lease signed before Jan 1st !
- London Townhouses: refer-a-friend offer is DOUBLED until Jan 1st !
* must sign within 24hr of application approval
Top Reasons to Live at 75 Ann Street
• Mins from downtown London – you can walk to Richmond Row
• Modern suite elements:
- Updated kitchen including new appliances & dishwasher
- Laminate flooring – super easy cleaning
- Black out blinds in rooms and living room
- LARGE living areas furnished including television, living room furniture, barstools for the kitchen islands
- Fully furnished bedroom with double bed, desk and storage – ask about our linens program
• High-Speed Wi-Fi included with all utilities – Included in advertised price
• Personal fob entry to each room & suite
• Shuttle service to school Monday – Friday
Amazing onsite amenities include:
• 24/7 Fitness facility, including weekly yoga classes
• Study rooms
• Huge theatre room – regular events like UFC, Big Brother, Bachelor etc.
• Onsite laundry facility
• The MARQ Residence life programs – regular resident events
How to view the suite:
1. In person - come by our rental office at 75 Ann Street! (Open Monday-Sunday)
2. Online - We offer Skype, Facebook & Facetime tours! http://bit.ly/75AnnSkype
3. View our virtual tours online: http://bit.ly/75AnnVideo
How to get in touch with us:
1. Text #Book to 1 844-815-1887 to receive a link to our online booking portal
2. Call our Customer Care Centre: 1-844-368-5605 - Open Monday - Friday 9AM - 8PM, Saturdays & Sundays 10AM-6:30PM
3. Copy & paste this link for to book an appointment online: http://bit.ly/75AnnBook