BRAND NEW 3 BEDROOM RENTAL HOME APPROX 20 MINUTES FROM WINNIPEG IN TOWN OF LORRETTE, MANITOBA
Have you always wanted to get away from the noise and crowds of Winnipeg and feel relaxed and calm in a small town setting. This is your opportunity to try small town living before you invest in your own home.
Builder will have a show-home available for you to see in March 2019 9’ main floor ceilings, 8’4” lower level ceilings White Kitchen Craft kitchens with Quartz countertops, large islands with eating bars 5 appliances: Stainless Steel: refrigerator, solid surface stove, and dishwasher; White washer and dryer Interior finishing: White 2-panel interior doors, 3” window and door casings, 4” baseboard Flooring: vinyl plank throughout except carpeting over under pad in bedrooms Large decks with built in storage units under 1-piece bathtubs/showers, single lever faucets Forced Air furnaces with central air conditioning LED lighting throughout
Lorette is located on Provincial Road 207, which is part of the historic Old Dawson Trail. PR 207 can be accessed via the Trans-Canada Highway from the north, PR 206 from the east or PR 405 from the south. Lorrette is located 25 km southeast of Winnipeg, in the province of Manitoba, Canada.
There are three elementary schools in Lorette. École Lagimodière, a French school; Dawson Trail School, an English school; and École Lorette Immersion, a French immersion school. Collège Lorette Collegiate is the community's only high school, offering English and French immersion programs. French grade 9-12 students travel to the nearby community of Ile-des-Chênes at École/Collège régional Gabrielle-Roy. There is a community library located in the Collège Lorette Collegiate.
The Complex Communautaire de Lorette Community Complex (or CCLCC) features a hockey rink, three-sheet curling rink, meeting rooms and a large hall. The Lorette Golf Course offers a nine-hole course along the Seine River. The Lorette Scorpions were the 2011-2012 WHSHL champions.
- 9’ main floor ceilings, 8’4” lower level ceilings
- White Kitchen Craft kitchens with Quartz countertops, large islands with eating bars
- 5 appliances: Stainless Steel: refrigerator, solid surface stove, and dishwasher; White washer and dryer
- Interior finishing: White 2-panel interior doors, 3” window and door casings, 4” baseboard
- Flooring: vinyl plank throughout except carpeting over under pad in bedrooms
- Large decks with built in storage units under
- 1-piece bathtubs/showers, single lever faucets
- Forced Air furnaces with central air conditioning
- LED lighting throughout
Included in Rent
No Smoking Allowed
Inquire about this rental property
E-mail Property Owner/Manager
* Indicates a required field
Please mention you are viewing ad ID: 1.119087
(265 Marcoux Avenue) on RentBoard.ca