Advertising with RentBoard
How It Works
The Rent Board operates exactly like a bulletin board in that you "post" your vacancies on the board for renters to view.
In order to post a vacancy, you must purchase a set number of credits.
View our ad rates for further details.
The advertising credits you purchase are placed to your Rent Board account and are only used when you post one or more vacancies, for example:
- If you purchase 30 advertising credits, you can list one property for up to 30 days. If you fill the vacancy before the end of 30 days, just Turn Off your listing and the balance of your advertising credits remain in your account until you want to more vacancies.
- If you purchased 60 advertising credits, and you have 3 vacancies, your credits will be consumed 3 per day, meaning you can list all 3 vacancies for 20 days each before your credits run out and your ads will be deactivated.
What does and Ad on Rentboard.ca get you?
- Edit your ad anytime.
- UNLIMITED pictures you can upload yourself and change anytime.
- Include YouTube videos in your ad. Associate as many videos as you need with each of your ads.
- Your ad gets saved in our database for easy re-posting.
- Your ad is automatically syndicated to other rental sites.
- E-mail replies from potential tenants sent directly to you.
- E-mail notifications sent out to potential tenants wanting to know when new ads are posted.
- Exposure to thousands of daily visitors.