The Rent Board operates exactly like a bulletin board in that you "post" your
vacancies on the board for renters to view.
The advertising days you purchase are credited to your Rent Board account and are only
used when you post one or more vacancies, for example:
- If you purchase 30 days of advertising, the system credits your Rent Board account
with 30 advertising days. The advertising days purchased remain in your account until
you post one or more vacancies.
- Post a single vacancy for 30 days, or post 2 vacancies for 15 days each, or
post 3 vacancies for 10 days each, or post 30 vacancies for 1 day each! Some property
managers choose to post a vacancy on Monday and then remove it on Friday. They then re-post
the vacancy on the following Monday (as most people use the Internet during the week, while
at work or at school). Your advertising days are only "used" if one or more
vacancies are posted.
- Remove your vacancies when they are filled and the system will "credit back"
any unused days to your Rent Board account. For example, if you post a vacancy for 30 days
and after 10 days you find a renter, you may remove your vacancy and the system will credit
back 20 days to your Rent Board account. You may then use those 20 days to re-post a vacancy
in the future.
What an Ad on RentBoard.ca gets you?
- Edit your ad anytime.
- UNLIMITED pictures you can upload yourself and change anytime.
- Include YouTube videos in your ad. Associate as many videos as you need with each of your ads.
- Full page ad with complete detail.
- Statistics showing the number of times your ad has been viewed.
- Your ad gets saved in our database for easy re-posting.
- Text message notifications sent directly to your cell phone.
- E-mail replies from potential tenants sent directly to you.
- E-mail notifications sent out to potential tenants wanting to know when new ads are posted.
- E-mail Reminders: We will e-mail you when your ads are about to expire, so you don't have to wonder whether or not your ads are running.
- Exposure to thousands of daily visitors.