GMail (Google), in its infinite wisdom, will put the vacancy alert notices you asked to receive into your GMail Spam folder (check for our messages there). To prevent this from happening, do the following:
2. Click on the settings (gear) icon, as shown below:
3. Click on See all settings as shown below:
4. Click on Filters and Blocked Addresses as shown below:
5. Click on Create a new filter as shown below:
6. In the From address, enter: @rentboard.ca and then click on Create Filter, as shown below:
7. Check the Never send it to Spam checkbox and then click Create Filter, as shown below:
Once the steps above are done, GMail should put all emails from RentBoard.ca into your inbox.