Call or text for fastest response!
Consider this very clean, fully renovated 3 bedroom main floor suite with single garage, in the quiet residential community of High Park surrounded by other houses. Everything has been done... paint, flooring, bath, kitchen, windows, doors, locks, lighting, decora plugs & switches, etc. (see list in this ad).
Located on the SE corner of 108 Av. & 154 St. only 10 minutes from Downtown or 5 minutes to West Edmonton Mall. Walking distance to Grant McEwan West Campus & several bus routes nearby.
Utilities are billed on a flat rate basis depending on how many occupants in the unit. For example 1 adult and 1 child would be $200.00/mo for a total of $1,375/mo including power, heat, water, sewer, garbage AND laundry (a savings of $50.00/mo compared to most apartment buildings). Additional adults are +$20/mo, & children are +$10/mo (ie: 3 Adults or 2 adults/2 children = $1,405/mo). All you pay yourself is phone, cable & internet!
Your neighbors are great people and you are welcome to meet them beforehand.
You will be expected to:
- have no large dogs & no cats (small quiet dogs, birds, fish, reptiles & other caged pets are OK);
- be non-smokers, or at least smoke outside;
- have sufficient verifiable income (I do check);
- have reasonable credit rating(s) (I do check) not perfect... just not horrible!;
- have reasonable landlord references with contact info.(I do check);