Visit our Website: https://www.caprent.com/apartments-for-rent/montreal-qc/olympic-village/
some conditions apply*
Built in 1976 in honor of the Montreal summer Olympic games "The Olympic Village", also known as the Pyramids or the "Grand Hotel", is one of Montreal's most dominant landmarks and offers some of the finest apartments for rent in Montreal. To this day, it remains an architectural feat.
The athletes having left, it is now your turn to enjoy one of the most spectacular views of downtown Montreal and the Olympic stadium. Go shopping, share a meal at a restaurant or swim a few lengths without having to leave the building!
Living at Olympic village means linking the comfort and simplicity of having everything one needs under the same roof, with one of Quebec's most glorious pages of history. Contact us today for your personal tour of these stunning Montreal Apartments for rent.
What's included in your rent
Heat, Hydro, Water, A/C
Have Questions? Contact the Property Manager: (514) 252-8037
- All Major Credit Cards Accepted Via RentMoola
- Indoor and outdoor parking lots
- Washer/Dryer outlets
- Spacious private balconies
- Stores (supermarket, restaurants, cafeterias, doctor, pharmacy, dentist, hair salon, dry cleaner…).
- Heated indoor swimming pool
- Garbage chutes
- Storage available
- Fitness Center, sauna, jacuzzi
- Social club
- Roof terrace for all tenants convenience
- Security services
- Petanque fields surrounded by a woodland area
- Laundry room
- Minutes from the Viau and Assomption metro stations
- Close to bus routes 136, 185, 131
- In front of the Maisonneuve Park
- Maisonneuve – Rosemont hospital nearby
- Near the Montreal Botanical Garden, the Olympic Park, the Saputo Stadium, the Maurice Richard skating rink and the Montreal Biodôme
- Movie theater at walking distance
- Located near the Montreal golf training center
- Near Marguerite-De Lajemmerais school