- Card access suite entry lock
- Solid core steel entry door with designer selected hardware
- Foyer includes designer tile, recessed ceiling with pot lights & entry closet
- Pre-engineered hardwood throughout
- Private deck with glass railings
- Extra height, maintenance-free, thermo-glazed windows, with low E argon filled for maximum heat & cold retention
- Approximately 9 foot ceilings
- Two gas fireplaces
- Brushed nickel hardware throughout
- Central heating and air conditioning provided with individual electric heat pumps for maximum efficiency and comfort
- Master bedroom has built-in gas fireplace in a wall to wall entertainment unit and ensuite bath
- Heat recovery ventilation system
- Master ensuite includes white 6' soaker tub with ceramic tile surround
- Granite countertop, basin & designer selected chrome taps in master ensuite and main bath
- Glass-encased shower with surround, pressure-balanced water control & vapor-proof light fixture in master ensuite
- Twelve (12") inch imported ceramic floor tiles in master ensuite and the main bath Main bath includes curved shower with pressure-balanced water controls Wall-mounted, designer selected light fixture in baths
- In-floor heat in bathrooms.
- Recessed flat panel solid wood cabinets with designer selected hardware
- Granite countertop
- Ceramic backsplash & recessed pot lights
- 12" X 12" ceramic floor tile
- Stainless steel double sink
- Maytag appliances including: side by side refrigerator/freezer, 30" self-cleaning range, built-in multi-cycle dishwasher, built-in combination microwave/fan, and stackable full-sized washer & dryer
Call Matt Metlege at: 902-830-7041 or our head office at 902-443-7074 for a viewing or information.
Imagine what it would be like if someone created a completely new premium residence in the heart of an established peninsula Halifax neighbourhood. Imagine a suite with the latest amenities, the best finishes, and the utmost security.
The Harwick is like nothing else in Halifax. We've combined today's most popular features in a stone-clad fusion of old world tradition and lifestyle enhancing technology.
situated on tree-lined Pepperell Street Imagine the sunlight streaming through your second floor bay window onto a gleaming hardwood floor. Welcome to the Harwick. This stately address is real, and it's ready for you to discover.