Beautiful Virginia Park/Highlands 3 Bedroom home with 2 bedrooms on mainfloor and 1 bedroom in the cool privacy of the basement.
If you value location and lifestyle, then this is the place for you. You’ll be the envy of friends and relatives living one block from the river valley trails and minutes from downtown in desirable Virginia Park in Highlands, voted 4th best neighbourhood to live in all of Edmonton by Avenue magazine.
Available – November 1, 2019
Monthly Rent - $1,497.00
Damage Deposit - $1,497.00
Garage available for additional $125/month
Utilities are NOT included. All utilities are the responsibility of the tenant.
Pet Rent is $25/Cat/Month and $50/Dog/Month
Family Friendly building – would also suite professional single/couple, student
No Smoking (outdoor is permitted)
• Approximately 800 square feet on main floor ( over 1500 total)
• 2 Large Bedrooms on Main floor (hardwood floors)
• 1 large bedroom in basement (laminate floors)
• Oak Hardwood floors throughout main level
• Bright living room with picture window and oak hardwood floors
• Recently renovated with new windows/door/bathroom
• 1 full bath with tub and shower (newer floors!!)
• Kitchen with lots of cupboard space and tons of light
• Electric Stove
• Deck and private fenced backyard with garden shed storage
• Laundry with Washer and Dryer
• Tons of storage throughout
• Newer Furnace
• Parking spots and Plug-in
• No smoking in house
Garage is currently rented separately for storage and is not included in the rent, but may be available upon request for $125/month.
• In historic Virginia Park neighbourhood,
• Great access to the Yellowhead, 50 Street, Fort Road, Wayne Gretzky Drive
• Perfect location for students at Condordia, U of A, Nait, Vanguard, or Grant MacEwan
• Easy access to central and North East Edmonton
• Right across from Borden Park, featuring fire pits, kids playground/wading
pool/summer programs, tennis courts and outdoor swimming pool!!
• On major bus route and 10 minute walk from LRT station
• 5 minute walk from Save On Foods grocery store/mall
Yearly Lease Preferred. Credit Check and References will be required with applications
We are a family who are committed to making your living experience fantastic. Call today to start the viewing process!