About the Property
- For a limited time, select units are up to $100 off. See leasing office for details.
- 1 Month Free Rent on a 12 month lease
- Free Telus TV & internet for 1 year
- $600 Amazon Gift Card upon move-in on a 12 month lease
- Reduced Damage Deposit: $395
- Reduced Damage Deposit of $100 for healthcare workers, government workers, military, police, and 50+
- Free early possession, subject to unit availability
Le Jardin Apartments features the ideal units for a work-from-home employee, with large, spacious one bedroom suites ranging from 720 to 850 sq. ft. Many units have been newly renovated, including select Luxury Elite units which include in-suite laundry. Availability of these units is limited!
This complex has many building amenities for you to enjoy, and features LRT access at Grandin Station right from your doorstep. Its premium location is walking distance from the city's best restaurants, entertainment, shopping, and to Edmontons government and downtown business districts.
- Renovated Elite units feature quartz counters, new cabinets, and modern finishings.
- Luxury Elite units include in-suite laundry.
- Both tile and carpet, or luxury vinyl plank flooring throughout are available.
- Brand new roller curtains are available in each renovated unit.
- Classic units feature linoleum and berber carpet throughout.
- Window coverings are provided in each unit.
- Large storage room in all units.
- Large and private balcony on all units.
- Laundry room and garbage chutes are available on each floor.
- Heat and water are included.
- Building amenities include a fitness centre and a racquetball court.
- Heated underground parking is available.
- Ample visitor parking is available for your guests.
- Video security, digital card access and security guard service provides peace of mind.
- LRT access right out the front door.
- Commercial tenants include a convenience store, hair salon, dry cleaner/tailor and a bistro style restaurant.
- Le Jardin has on site management and courteous, professional staff.
- No smoking.
- Sorry, no pets.
About the Area
- Located in an excellent residential neighbourhood close to shopping, markets and arts district.
- This charming neighbourhood has mature trees, lantern style lighting and paving stone walkways.
- The magnificent river valley with a beautiful municipal golf course, walking and biking trails and cross country skiing in the winter is just a short block away.
- The University, Government Centre and downtown are all within walking distance.
- Close to Jasper Avenue and all its shops and services.
- An historic refurbished Japanese train running from Old Strathcona to Jasper Avenue from spring through autumn makes a stop just outside Le Jardin's back door.
|1 Bedroom Elite||1||720 sqft.||$1235|
|1 Bedroom Luxury Elite||1||720 sqft.||$1455|
|1 Bedrooms||1||720 sqft.||$1125|
- Pets Not Allowed
- Keyless Entry
- Visitor Parking
- Laundry Facilities
- Window Coverings
- No Smoking Allowed
- Racquetball Court
- Underground parking
- Convenience store
- Dishwasher available
- Ceramic floors
- Public transit
- Parks nearby
- Schools nearby
- City views
- Video surveillance
- Park views
- Internet ready
- Cable ready
- Individual thermostats
- In-suite storage
- Security onsite
- Exercise room
- Vinyl plank floors
- Carpeted floors
- Le Jardin - 8252503658