Holly Acres Apartments
Visit our Website: https://www.caprent.com/apartments-for-rent/calgary-ab/holly-acres/
$250 Security Deposit*
+ Early Move-in*
Holly Acres offers one of the best northwest city locations for spacious 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom and 3 bedroom apartments for rent in Calgary. Located in a park-like setting near Nose Hill Library, residents can walk to the University of Calgary, restaurants, shops and services. Northland Village Mall is an easy stroll along a footpath from the property, and Market Mall is a short five-minute drive away.
Comfort meets convenience in this haven of large Varsity Village suites, located near Crowchild Trail and 40 Avenue NW, buses and the Brentwood C-Train. Holly Acres apartments in Calgary are mere minutes from all urban amenities, yet just off the beaten path for abundant greenery and peaceful surroundings.
Surrounded by trees, parks and convenient to shopping and outdoor recreation; large, renovated apartments offer ample space indoors, too, especially remarkable in our one bedroom and two bedroom models. Residents also enjoy the convenience of on-site laundry facilities in each of the apartment complex's three low-rise and single high-rise buildings. Call or visit our rental office today and tour these well-maintained Calgary apartment rentals with our friendly property manager.
Parking from: $45.00
What's included in your rent
Heat, Hot Water
Have Questions? Contact the Property Manager: (403) 288-5826
- All Major Credit Cards Accepted Via RentMoola
- Heat and Hot water Included
- Extra Large Suites
- Balcony (1 and 3 Bdrm apts)
- Renovated Buildings
- Fitness Room
- On-site Laundry Rooms
- Outdoor Patios
- Surface Parking
- Clean, Well-Maintained Facilities
- Onsite Management
- Buildings A, B, & C with 2 & 3 Bedrooms - Walk Ups only
- Building D with 1 bedrooms - Elevators
- Located in a park-like setting near Nose Hill Library,residents can walk to the University of Calgary, restaurants, shops andservices.
- Located near Crowchild Trail and 40 Avenue NW, buses and theBrentwood C-Train.
- Northland Village Mall is an easy stroll along a footpathfrom the property, and Market Mall is a mere five-minute drive away.
- Surrounded by trees, parks and convenient to shopping andoutdoor recreation yet just off the beaten path for abundant greenery andpeaceful surroundings.
- Pets Not Allowed
- - 4032885826