Top Floor / 1 Bedroom & Den + 1 Bath / Bridgeland
Top floor, Bright, East-facing, Heated floors, Perfect for couple or working professional
Bright, east-facing one-bedroom & den condo in the heart of Bridgeland. (734 living space + balcony)
10 foot ceilings make the unit feel roomy and open.
The den is perfect for an office for Work From Home!
This quiet unit boasts stainless appliances, recent (2021) in-suite washer and dryer, dishwasher (2021), large open windows, spacious balcony with natural-gas hook up, gas fireplace (serviced, cleaned, inspected), and open floor plan. The bedroom comfortably fits a king size bed + dresser.
Enjoy Murdoch park across the street and lots of great restaurants, shops, and markets steps away from your door. The C-Train is less than a 5 minute walk down the hill. The unit comes with 1 underground heated assigned parking stall with access to visitor parking and plenty of street parking as well. Building amenities include car wash bay, elevators, storage unit, secured entry through the lobby and garage.
Unit is subject to move-in fee and move-out fee from condominium management company.
What's Included in rent
- Car wash bay
- 1 underground parking stall
- Access to visitor parking
- Secure storage unit
Pets (per building restriction, one pet/ unit)
- Dog/Cat negotiable
- Dog must be <35lbs and have proof of obedience training
- non-refundable pet deposit is applicable
What we ask
- Tenants subject to credit check, employment verification, rental reference check.
- Tenant insurance mandatory.
- 1-year lease mandatory.
- If you are interested, please print and fill-out the rental application from the listing and email to the landlord.
Possession available July 1st, 2023
|1 Bedroom+ Den Condo Unit||1||685 sqft.||$1850|
- Pet Friendly
- Cat Friendly
- Small Dog Friendly
- Large Dog Friendly
- Window Coverings
- Storage lockers
- In-suite storage
- Secure Entry
- Tile Flooring
- Luxury vinyl plank flooring
- Guest Parking
- Laundry - In Suite
- Extra-Wide Doorways
- - 7807295723