comscore Gorgeous family home with super convenient location in Signal Hill | 15 Sierra Vista Terrace Southwest, Calgary | RentBoard

Gorgeous family home with super convenient location in Signal Hill

Property Image
15 Sierra Vista Terrace Southwest, Calgary, AB, T3H 3C4
$2950
3 Bedroom

Gorgeous 2-story family home in Signal Hill boasting numerous upgrades, newly reinforced / painted deck overseeing a beautifully landscaped south back yard, close to Westhills shops and within the walk zone of Battalion Park school! 5 mins away from C-Train station, Westside Recreation Centre, Signal Hill Library, Superstore and more (Mount Royal University, Chinook Mall, Canada Olympic Park, University of Calgary and SAIT). 15 mins to downtown.

Highlights include fresh paint, new blinds, new carpet, updated kitchen and bathrooms. Main level features an open to above living room, spacious dining room and stunning kitchen with hardwood, ample cupboard space, a corner pantry, and new SS appliances, countertops and backsplash. The sunny breakfast nook with deck access and huge windows shares a two way fireplace with the large sunken family room. Upstairs you will find a huge master flooded with sunlight, a spacious walk in closet and newly renovated ensuite featuring an extra deep jetted tub, upgraded tile and stunning shower. Two more large bedrooms and an updated bath complete this floor!

Don’t forget, we have a dedicated / high end main floor washer / dryer.

Notes:

  • Walkout basement with separate entrance is rented by another tenant with the right of use of the back yard and do the maintenance accordingly.
  • To encourage saving, main/upper floor family with 4 people and under shares 60% of the house utilities, and basement shares the rest 40%; main floor family with 5 people and more shares 70% of the house utilities, and basement shares the rest 30%;
  • Please text me @ 403 605-9518. A walk-through will be arranged at your convenient time, preferably between 6pm to 9pm.

    Requirements:

    • 3 references and proof of employment
    • No smoking either indoor or in the yard please
    • Regular house front lawn mowing / snow shoveling
    • A professional carpet shampoo / steam wash at the end

    Rental Information

    Bedrooms Bathrooms Size Rent
    3 Bedrooms House 2.5 1849 sqft. $2950

    Pet Policies

    • Pets Not Allowed

    Amenities

    • Dishwasher
    • Fridge
    • Window Coverings
    • Microwave
    • Internet Access
    • Hardwood floors
    • Carpeted floors
    • Fireplace
    • Private Entry
    • Patio/Deck
    • Oven/Stove
    • Laundry - In Suite
    • Jetted Tub/Jacuzzi

    Utilities

    • See Full Description

    Contacts

    • - 4036059518
    RF-353250
    Company Website