This beautiful 2 Bedroom Basement Suite is all you are asking for in a home. It has the "WOW" Factor.
Among the outstanding features of this home are:
1. Beautiful NEW open-concept kitchen. WOW Factor! New cabinets, modern and elegant design. Lots of countertop and cupboard space. Double sink with pull-out faucet. New appliances (fridge and stove)! New tiled floors. Practical and classy. You will love to cook here.
2. Renovated bathroom. Soak in that new tub and relax amidst the mosaic tile tub surround. New tiled floors, new vanity, medicine cabinet, pull out shower and all brand new fixtures. A bathroom that feels like a spa!
3. Large living room area. Can fit any size furniture. Total living space is a comfy 1000 sf! Lots of room!
4. Large master bedroom with large closet space. Master Bedroom can fit a king sized bed. New over-sized windows. Be warm in the winer. No drafts. Save on utilities. Lots of natural light coming in.
5. 2nd Bedroom with NEW oversized window as well.
6. New hot water tank - save on utilities
7. Your own washer and dryer (no need to share)
8. LOTS OF STORAGE SPACE! Have your own separate large storage room. For the bikes, the christmas decor, and everything else.
9. Your own reserved parking pad.
10. RARE FIND - your own exclusive fenced backyard - your own outdoor space where you can put your own lawn furniture and not be bothered by other tenants.
You can't get more convenient than this location. Kitty corner to Coop grocery store and bank (First Calgary). Short walk to major bus routes 23, 66 and 176 (NB and SB) and bus route 71 (EB and WB) which takes you to McKnight-Westwinds LRT. Walk to parks, two schools and community shopping centres.
Rent is only $795 + 1/2 utilities. (Note: we allow small to medium sized pets but we add $50/month to have the pet). Available November 1st 2016.
There are viewings scheduled for every Tuesday and Thursday at 5pm and every Saturday at noon. Please call Amy at 403-612-8028 to schedule an appointment. We also ask that you call to confirm at least one hour before the appointment to confirm that you can make it. You can also email us at amy at savardproperties.com. To learn more about us and the application process, please visit us at www.savardproperties.com. For your peace of mind, we are accredited by the Better Business Bureau.
Call now and view this property before someone else snatches this great deal from you!