This gorgeous 1 bedroom basement suite is the dream home. Ideal for the single working/studying male or female or a couple. This home was owner occupied, so everything was built to last, and built with heart. This is the rare kind of home that is filled with character, warm and inviting. Live here and you will enjoy coming home, especially after a hard day's work.
The best part of this unit is the location. Near Edmonton Trail and SAIT. Easy access to Deerfoot Trail and 16 Avenue (but far enough that you don't hear the busy street). .YOU CAN EVEN WALK DOWNTOWN.
Other outstanding features of this suite include:
1. Custom-built cabinets surround your beautiful eat-in kitchen with breakfast bar. Comes with sturdy cabinetry, new countertops and newly tiled backsplash. Also comes with double sink and goose neck faucet. All elegantly come together against your new kitchen floors. You will enjoy cooking and entertaining guests here!
2. New appliances - new stove and new fridge
3. Newly restored living room with original hardwood floors and classic European wood lifestyle finishes. Entertain guests or relax where it feels cozy yet sophisticated. Character and elegance. (*Fireplace not functional, only for decor)
4. Separate dining area. Newly tiled floors: spill proof, water proof and easy to clean.
5. Master Bedroom has original hardwood floors, elegant and easy to clean. Can fit a queen sized bed. Walls are newly painted.
6. Clean and updated bathroom with tub. Newly renovated bathroom floors. Comes with pull out shower. If you are picky about bathrooms, this will exceed your expectations.
7. High ceilings throughout the suite and 7 (yes, seven) windows! All windows are above ground (so you are not looking into a window well). Bring in all that natural light and keep it in so you don't feel cramped and you might forget you are in a basement suite.
8. New hot water tank and high efficiency furnace - so you save on utilities!
9. You have your own designated washer and dryer set in the laundry room.
10. Lots of storage space + 2 extra storage lockers.
11. Unit comes with your own reserved parking pad
12. RARE FIND - your own designated, separated and fenced outdoor space - exclusive for the basement tenant use only. Ideal for those with pets or to soak up the sunshine in your own patio furniture.
That's not all. Live in the safe and friendly neighborhood of Mountview/Winston Heights. Drive by the neighbors and you'll know it's a good community. Walk to the COOP grocery and banks. Near parks, bus routes (5 north, 4 south, 19 and 119), Renfrew arena and pool, and schools.
Rent is only $745 + 1/2 utilities. You wont be disappointed. NOTE: we allow pets but we add $50/month to the rent to have the pet. Some restrictions apply. Available immediately.
There are viewings scheduled every Tuesday and Thursday at 5pm and every Saturday at 11am. Please call Amy at 403-612-8028 at least an hour before the scheduled viewing time to confirm if you plan on attending. You can also email her at amy at savardproperties.com. To learn more about us and the application process, please visit us at www.savardproperties.com. For your peace of mind, we are also accredited by the Better Business Bureau.
Hurry. This won't last. Must see.