Apartment for rent in Downtown Ottawa is available now.
362 FRIEL ST, UNIT 18 - FURNISHED BACHELOR
Clean, stylish and newly renovated bachelor apartment located on the 2nd floor of this heritage building in Sandy Hill will suit your needs with private entrance.
This bachelor accommodates 2 people comfortably with amenities such as:
- Free Wifi
- Coffee Maker
- Complimentary travel size Soap and Shampoo
- Hair Dryer
- Cable TV
- Air Conditioning
- Small groups.
- Budget Travellers
- Coffee Maker
- Basic Kitchen Essentials ( Plates, Utensils, Cups, Pots and Pans)
Their are plenty food and shopping options just around the corner on Laurier Ave (2 minute walk)...
- Pizza Lover's
- Laurier Social House
- The MoonDog, Pub & Grill
- Al Basha Shawarma
10 Minute walk to Metro grocery store (245 Rideau Street)
Our neighbourhood is a walking persons dream. Short distance to
- 5 minute walk to University of Ottawa
- 10 Minute walk to Parliament Hill
- 10 Minute walk to Rideau Centre
- 10 Minute walk to Rideau Canal
- 15 Minute walk to the ByWard Market
- 20 Minute walk to the National Gallery of Canada
- 35 Minute walk to the Canadian Museum of History
Ottawa has some of the best public transit in North America and is easily accessible from the apartment.
5 Minute Walk to Laurier Station (major bus station), it's just down the road.
Note: There is free street parking overnight (for 1 night stays only)
We offer parking for extra due to limited availability
30$/Week or less
You can contact the city of Ottawa to get a permit to park on the street. The city charges about 80$ a month. (all the necessary information will be provided if interested).
***CONTACT US TODAY***
Feel free to contact us directly if you have any questions or concerns!
- The furniture in the apartment is for sale. Price will be negotiated on site if interested, if future tenants wish to receive the apartment empty, we can do that as well.
Didn't find what you were looking for?
We offer a large network of both furnished and unfurnished apar